Acer A515 5-43-R19L 3.5 GHz (4 MB L3 cache), (1920 x 1080) mode s, 15.6" Full HD widescreen Windows 10 stereo speakers-backlit IPS display, AMD mobile graphics, the GeForce 3 Vega, 4GB of DDR4 memory, 128 GB SSD, NVMe PCI, True Fit technology, two output, high level Precision Boost Acer Purified with these specs: AMD 2.6 GHz dual core processor comes with 3 3200u Ryze.Two built-in microphones with audio technology, 802.11 AC WiFi featuring 2x2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), 10/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 4.0, backlit keyboard, HD webcam (1280 x 720), 1 - USB 3.1 Gen 1-port, 2 - USB 2.0 ports with HDCP support 1 - HDMI port, lithium-ion battery, 7.5 hour battery life, 3.97 lbs. / 1.8 kg (system unit only) (NX.HG8AA.001).
I can sit here and write everything about the specifications on this computer, but they're already explained, and if you're like me... already really don't understand.
So I'll tell you what I like about this computer and what I use it for. I'm a full-time college student and I'm also a busy single mother. I used a brand new HP all in one computer a year ago and I hate this thing... That slow!!! When I first opened this item, I was just hoping it would be a bit faster! Instead, I bought a great computer that was faster than I could have imagined. Now I don't use this thing for much more than amazon reviews, schoolwork and papers. But this is exactly what I need.
It crawls between Web pages quickly, my Microsoft word programs pop up instantly, and like my HP, it doesn't take forever to load. The picture of this monitor is just beautiful. Everything is very open. I love that the keyboard has a backlight, so I can see the keys if I need to take a look at them when I'm typing, but the backlights disappear after a few seconds, so if you're watching a movie, The Flaming keyboard won't bother you.
This computer is very light and easy to carry. And I love your stylish design. This would be a great computer for anyone who needs a simple computer for the internet or spreadsheets. I would feel comfortable taking this computer with me to college or sending it to college with my kids, and I wouldn't worry if he had the ability to complete his homework at school. I am very very happy with this product!
This laptop is a great deal for the price. The laptop uses the same body as the $ 500 Acer Aspire 5 models, meaning it's a great body that's light, compact and very portable. Ram can be easily upgraded and add 2.5" SSD, providing additional memory on the 128gb found on the computer. The keyboard is comfortable to type and includes a full numpad, even if it's a bit cramped as a bonus. The screen is a solid IPS screen, and it's amazing when you think about the price tag and beats most of the more expensive laptop screens I've seen.
For my use, this laptop fits the bill. I bought it for $ 290 after tax on Prime Day. Here are my first impressions:
- Too light for 15.6-inch laptop
- The colors are so saturated .
- Stylish exterior (pictures above)
- Good battery life (about 6.5 hours)
- Overall excellent performance
- Only 4gb of ram from the box (I removed the bottom panel and installed the Crucial 8GB 260-Pin DDR4 SO-DIMM DDR4 2666 (PC4 21300) memory model CT8G4SFS8266.
- Makes loud noises when the keypad is clicked
-128 GB SSDs, with about 98 GB after installation. When you remove the bottom panel, there is an empty slot for an internal hard disk.
- The sound is not too loud when it opens all the way.
I can't imagine a better laptop there. I've been looking for anything under 400 for years, but I've never made a purchase because I have my own requirements: good speed, full HD (1080p), IPS display, backlit keyboard and lightweight. Now I can finally get rid of my 2011 MacBook (I'm running it on Windows, so the Mac system isn't what I want), because that's very good and very cheap, especially on Amazon Prime Day.
As a former master engineer working for the largest electronics company, I wanted to remind people that DRAM is a commodity. Don't worry about the brand. Just buy from one of the reputable manufacturers, including Samsung, Hynix and Micron, and I highly recommend 2,400 instead of 2666. I know the OEM RAM is 2666, but it doesn't really matter. The 2666 is the highest time the OEM will support, but this CPU can only run up to 2400 MHz. When the clock is 2400, both RAM have zero difference, but current prices for both speeds are different.
In terms of SSD slot upgrade, I would definitely recommend Samsung'S EVO, which is the best. The most reliable and fastest in his class. If you're budget worried, WD blue or Crucial MX500 are good alternatives. Stay absolutely away from Samsung QVO and WD Green, and of course you don't risk buying from smaller brands and losing data.
I don't really have any complaints about this laptop, but I'll try to list some "negatives" for those who want to hear the bad news before deciding to buy it.
- The Trackpad is a bit" wobbly", this doesn't affect functionality in any way, but I noticed it doesn't sit tight during use.
- I maxed out 4gb of RAM pretty quickly, but only after a few dozen tabs on Chrome when other programs opened in the background. If you're a" power user, " you'll want to add another RAM bar. I bought another 4gb RAM bar from an auction site for $ 15.
- 110GB of 128GB is free to use outside the box, the remaining 18gb is probably a recovery partition for Windows. Like all other Windows machines.
- Integrated GPU is good for 30fps, 720p, Low/Medium settings gaming. You want to play a pinch, I guess.
- The speakers suck. Okay, this may be my only real complaint. I didn't expect the Trans-Siberian Orchestra to be embedded in this laptop, and I guess the speakers provided are better than reading lips, but you'd be better off using headphones 9.9/10 times.
Everyone has already listed the pros and the nausea, and they're not wrong. The 1080p IPS display looks great for a laptop, the 128gb NVMe SSD is very fast and there's room for a SATA 2.5 " drive if you want to add extra storage space to the laptop. The integrated graphics chip is extremely impressive for the amount of power it draws, making its graphics prowess on par with the Xbox 360. For basic computing, this laptop will be more than enough. With some Chrome tabs open, I tried to highlight the laptop by playing some original 4k content from my hard drive (1:1 4K BDS), and this laptop treated it like a champion.